Welcome to the registration page for the 2020 Connecticut Basketball Conference Summer High School Season!
The Connecticut Basketball Conference summer season works as follows:
- The Freshman typically play as Freshman teams unless seeking to "play up"
- The JV and Varsity teams are paired against one another based up strength or team/program.
Games & Game Schedule:
- The six week season tips off the week of July 9th and concludes the week of August 27th.
- Most games are played played on Tuesdays through Thursdays. However, there may be a need to play games on Saturday or Sunday to maximize available gym dates and time.
- Teams generally play one to two games per week.
- The League has reserved court time at area gyms but we will continue to coordinate with Club Leaders to play as many games as possible in our regular season venues to minimize costs.
Costs & Eligibility:
- We will not be able to determine the costs per team for the summer season until registration closes and we understand the number of participants but we expect the costs to be comparable to the overall per-team cost of the winter season.
We look forward to seeing you on the court in July!!!
Connecticut Basketball Conference